Call for Nationwide Fasting and Prayer for South Africa
Barend Titus, Kimberley – Peace to all fellow believers from our Lord Jesus Christ. You are hereby invited to join in three-day fasting and prayer from Saturday, August 29 to Monday, August 31.
This will be for:
- Crying before God for all abortions and asking him to forgive South Africa for killing innocent babies in the womb;
- Asking for favour and prosperity for every pregnant woman and her baby in the womb;
- Calling for the Church’s eyes to be opened and to rise up from the dust;
- Praying for a true revival that changes us from being slaves of sin into slaves of God and his righteousness;
- Asking God to pour out love for every unborn child into the hearts of all our political leaders;
- Calling on government to proclaim a date for a referendum to abolish abortion and new laws that will protect all pregnant women and unborn babies;
- Asking God to turn his wrath away from South Africa and to pour out prosperity over our land.
Please support The Southern Cross
Your support means we can keep Catholic news alive so that many others will have free access to the high-quality, trustworthy news they deserve. We seek your support not simply to survive, but to grow in our mandate to share the Good News and keep you informed about your Church and Catholic faith.
Every contribution, however big or small, makes a difference. Support us today – it only takes a minute. Thank you.