Call for Nationwide Fasting and Prayer for South Africa
Barend Titus, Kimberley – Peace to all fellow believers from our Lord Jesus Christ. You are hereby invited to join in three-day fasting and prayer from Saturday, August 29 to Monday, August 31.
This will be for:
- Crying before God for all abortions and asking him to forgive South Africa for killing innocent babies in the womb;
- Asking for favour and prosperity for every pregnant woman and her baby in the womb;
- Calling for the Church’s eyes to be opened and to rise up from the dust;
- Praying for a true revival that changes us from being slaves of sin into slaves of God and his righteousness;
- Asking God to pour out love for every unborn child into the hearts of all our political leaders;
- Calling on government to proclaim a date for a referendum to abolish abortion and new laws that will protect all pregnant women and unborn babies;
- Asking God to turn his wrath away from South Africa and to pour out prosperity over our land.